Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Hate Reruns

Reruns are the pits. I hate tuning in to see a favorite show only to find that it is a repeat. It's such a let down to hurry about doing your chores and whatnot, settle down onto the couch with the remote in hand, only to find that you are going to see something that you have already viewed. At that point you have to decide whether the repeat show warrants sitting on your ass to watch it again. Was it good enough for a second view? Or are you finding yourself surfing the channels just in case there is something better on. There should be a warning the week before or a message before the repeat starts, "Get up off your ass, you've seen this one"

Happened to me tonight. What did I do? Sat there and watched....for a bit...then I just had to move. I suppose it was beneficial, I was able to load the dishes up and get them started washing. So the rerun helped....sort of.

No comments: