Thursday, June 10, 2010

Online Yardsale....

I knew I had a blog out there....turns out I made two but have not posted since 2005..lol Time flies. Anyhoo...I am posting a few pictures of things that I need to sell. If you would like to purchase any or all, post here or email me.

The only way I can get the pictures to load right now is to put them in the sidebar. Not the best but if you click on them you can see the item. I did not post prices, take a look and make an offer.

:D

Ok, slight update. Prices are as follows:

Small cd holder sold
Quilt - sold
Bench/loveseat sold

Thanks!

I have now put two of the items on Ebay. I will ad a link later for those items.

6 comments:

Nita Jo said...

Evan is interested in the Legos. Let us know the price.

jimmiedean said...

This set is on Ebay for 79.99....I would be willing to take less...50?

Nita Jo said...

I'll see if he wants to spend that much. He said he really wants it. He's still in bed... was up till 4am online. What set is it? Couldn't really tell from pic.

jimmiedean said...

I was trying to upload another pic of the box, but forgot...lol. It is the Knight's Kingdom Vladeks Dark Fortress. Just checked one on Ebay and it is selling for 87.99. Damn...oh, well. I will still sell to Evan if he wants it.

jimmiedean said...

Did you see my other blog? Not sure if you can view both like I can.

Nita Jo said...

He's going to pass on it. Just doesn't think he'll really use it... sounded fun for bout a minute. You should try eBay. They seem really popular. New one on Amazon is $179.00!

What's the story on the quilt? Text me!